Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Babies

Day 6

December is a busy month in our family. Many, many Christmas babies to honor.
Dec. 2....LaVonne (Uncle Jimmy's wife)
Dec. 3....Cousin Grace
Dec. 4...Brittney
Dec. 6...Thom (Happy Birthday Thom)
Dec. 17...Nephew Chris
Dec. 23...Aunt Julie
Dec. 25...Uncle Jimmy (who fell out of the Christmas Tree)
Dec. 27...Dad
Dec. 29 Cousin Noel
And sometime this month, we'll welcome Baby Richard (Katie and David's second)

I said the Dec. was a busy month, but I think it's more accurate to say that March is a busy month. LOL. You have to do gestational math for that one.
So, while we are all shopping for Christmas gifts, we are also trying to remember birthdays. My brain is old and full and sometimes its hard to remember.

In other news, I'm contemplating climbing the big ladder to hang lights. I'm not fully committed to it yet.

1 comment:

madelineas said...

Jennie did you get those lights up yet??
I am so loveing the baby's name, that was my choice for a second boy if there ever was one.

That's One Way To Do It

>

Crawling