Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Mojo is back




Haven't scrapped in ... I don't know how long. Haven't even really thought about it. And it's not like I don't have fodder. How many hundreds of photos are sitting there on the hard drive just waiting for some embellishment? But the other day I got a bug. Not the tick that I picked up on my trip into the wasteland that is my garden. No not that kind of bug. A scrappy, crafty kind of bug. Three layouts in three days. I may swoon.
I'm almost caught up with Dani's second year of life book. The only "caught up" that I'll ever be.
Anyway, here's some fun stuff. All digi. All Dani.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, so very cute! And I'm SO glad to see you scrapping!

Anonymous said...

I've been very remiss in posting here Jennie but you know how much I love these Dani layouts!

That's One Way To Do It

>

Crawling